Application Procedure for International Students
How to Apply?
Submit your Application for Admission online. Please click here for online application. Once the application is filled in, the next stage is to print the application form and Send the application form to the address “Office of Admissions, World University of Bangladesh (WUB), Administrative Campus, Building # 3/A, Road # 4, Dhanmondi, Dhaka 1205, Bangladesh”. Please also include with the application the following documents as stated below:
Application materials include:
- Official transcripts or academic records from each institution you attended.
- TOEFL/IELTS Score
- Proof of Funding (Bank Certificate, Affidavit from your sponsor)
- 6 copies of passport size photograph.
- Copy of passport and the passport should be valid for at least one year from the date of their arrival to Bangladesh.
- A certificate of good conduct issued by the police of the candidate’s country of origin or residence, if necessary translated English. The good conduct certificate should be original and issued less than 6 months prior to the beginning of the semester for which the
student is applying. The names and titles of the persons issuing and certifying the document should be clearly stated therein.
- A Health Certificate issued by the Local GP or Health Clinic
- A pay Order or Demand Draft in favour of World University of Bangladesh of an amount of USD 125
Additionally, you may also send the scanned copies of the application materials through email: email@example.com to expedite the application process.
After we receive all the application materials, a decision of admission will be made and a Letter of Admission and necessary visa instructions will be sent to the student.
Applying as a transfer student:
Students can transfer their credit to the World University of Bangladesh provided they can submit evidence of previous credits completed from a recognized University. Moreover, students with HNC, HND and Diploma from the BTEB or any recognized examination bodies will be given necessary credit exemptions to enable them to finish their courses in a shorter period.
After Applying :: Your outcome of the application
Candidates who receive a firm or conditional offer of admission on a program are requested to sign and forward to WUB the acceptance letter. A candidate having signed the acceptance letter is deemed to have agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the WUB. If the offer is conditional upon obtaining further educational qualifications, candidates should forward the relevant documents to the WUB as soon as the anticipated qualifications are obtained.
- Student will apply to the nearest Bangladesh Embassy/Consulate at his/her country for a Student Visa.
- Student will make necessary travel arrangements to Bangladesh and inform WUB before he/she travels to Bangladesh.
You should apply at least two months prior to your intended semester to start classes at WUB in order to avoid any delay in obtaining Student Visa.
WUB will help the newly admitted students in finding off-campus housing close to the campus. But, to avail that service, the student will have to pay the Housing Rent and necessary Housing Deposit Fee at least one month before their arrival at Bangladesh for the whole one year in advance. Many students live with other students and share expenses. Students accompanied by their spouses will find the cost of housing to be substantially higher. In order to consider for housing, please fill-in the following application form
Airport pick-up request:
WUB offers a complimentary Airport Pick up Service for all newly enrolled International WUB students to take them to their accommodation. To use the service, you must submit your request along your arrival information/ itinerary at least three working days before you arrive at Bangladesh at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll then send you a confirmation email. Please print it out and bring it with you.