WUB offers free shuttle buses to travel 25 kilometres between the campuses in Dhanmondi and the permanent campus in Uttara.
Terms & Conditions
- The Buses shall run on scheduled time.
- Buses shall stop at scheduled stoppages only.
- Buses are free for all students till further order.
- No teacher or student shall be picked up or dropped other than scheduled stoppages.
- Teachers, students, university officials and staff with identity cards are eligible for using the bus service.
- All the students in the bus must sign in the Register Book kept in the bus.
- Teachers, students should behave properly and cordially with the bus driver and the helper. Similarly, the driver and the helper shall maintain good manners with the teachers and the students.
- Drivers, helpers, teachers and students should behave properly with other outsiders and passerby.
- University officials, teachers, students shall use the bus. No other persons are allowed to commute in the bus.
- Driver and helper shall comply with all the traffic regulates.
- University Bus is our property. To keep it clean and taking care of it is our duty.